20 November 2008

Why Jade?? why..!!

oh well...lets get this over with! (with hope Jade will cook me some steaks for this!!! yeaaah)

Name:make it 'Azealea' je lah yee
Sister(s): 2
Brother(s): 1
Shoe size: 6
Height:163 cm
Where do you live:Ampang, KL

Have you ever been on a plane :
Hmm...i would love to be ON a plane instead on being in it most of the time...huhu

Swam in the ocean: countless times, once in nude.

Fallen asleep at school:it's a hobby which becomes a trend in class. yeah, i'm a trend setter.hoho

Broken someone’s heart:yes. not elaborating any further.

Fell off your chair:o yeasss.... fashionably

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:o yess..waiting while i sleep.

Saved e-mails: i only delete mail-sending-failure emails.

What is your room like:err...red & gloomy?

What’s right beside you: my cubical divider?

What is the last thing you ate: rice & mutton curry (extra gravy!)

Ever had…
Chicken pox:
at 7. on a family trip at cameron highlands (with papa's boss's family) who all came back infected! hahaha..what a bliss.
Sore throat: sometimes.
Stitches: ooo....over my dead body.
Broken nose:not that sharp to be easily broken

Do you…
Believe in love at first sight :
nope.

Who was/were…
The last person you danced with:
Hubby
Last made you smile:My boss, who mistakenly asked for an 18 year old girl instead of an 18 year old whisky.
You last yelled at:A confused car in the middle of the lane in front of me this morning.

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like: yep.i dont talk to peeps i dont like, u know.
Get sick:not really. i was hoping to so i can go home and continue watch my Scrubs.
Miss someone:my sisters- Ofilia & Liyana.

Did you ever…
Kissed anyone:
o yeeesss.
Talk to an ex:yeah. we are frens still.
Miss your ex:hmm..my hubby reads my blog, u know.

Who do you really hate:can't think of one right now.

Do you like your hand-writing: depending on what pen i use.

Are your toe nails painted:once every month for a week. yes.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:mom's

What color shirt are you wearing now:light pink with gray stripes.

Are you a friendly person: once the ice is broken

Do you have any pets: my hubby?? heheh

Do you sleep with the TV on:thank God, nope.

What are you doing right now:i was preparing a letter to the Penang Port when Jade's comment alerted me.

Can you handle the truth:I'm usualy very calm at handling truth since I will go numb first before digesting the whole thing.then i'll go berserk.

Are you closer to your mother or father: both.i love being lobbied.

Do you eat healthy:depending what's laid in front of me at that moment.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex:yep. with no guilt whatsoever.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to:my so-called pet. (hoho)

Are you loud or quiet most of the time:loud, i guess.

Are you confident:with a semi-capital C. (is there such thing? hahah)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. in a full boarding school
2. in love with science & netball
3. weight almost another 10kg than what i weight now.
4. hate sweet canned corn
5. wondering what will i do in 10 years time

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. aside from treating all my family & relatives for their Haj,
settle all my existing debts, send my younger siblings for further studies then work with me..
2. Open classy jazzy restaurant.
3. adopt more orphans.
4. build an empire . muhahahaha
5.
play golf with other billionaires?

5 places I’ve lived/living
1. Penang Island
2. Medan, Indonesia
3. Gerik ,Perak
4. Kulim & Sintok, Kedah
5. Ampang, KL

5 people I tag (suka hati aku la nk tag brapa ramai pun.huh)
1. A'an
2. Diana
3. Jass
4. Khai
5. Yash
6. Syafa
7.Shady
8.Dino
9.Cheeky
10.Fendy
11.Diyana
12.Hezli
13.Wan Azhar
14.Sarmi.

2 comments:

Jade said...

amboi..
sepantas kilat u jwb tag ni ye dear..hehe

wanrulez said...

aku ingat nk jwb gak tag ko ni.
tp panjang sgt ler.
masa xde