19 November 2008

Anas.. (nicked as Nanas)




"Kakak...duduk kat KL ni kan..Nanas rasa 1jam habih macam seminit ja..kalau kat rumah (Kulim) 1 minit tu rasa macam 1 jam! awat eh? errm...jom tengok Madagascar 2 jom?"

It's school holiday season again..parents are in town but currently at my aunts while my youngest bro stays with us, most of the time with my deperate househusband (starting his new job next week!) ..spending their time with countless sessions of wii games and..i dont know what else. (since i'm busy at work..konon). I like having him around even he chats non stop 24/7 about this and that, riddles and goofy jokes and his monkey-see-monkey-do stuff (perks your level of patience eh, Jass? hahaha) and used most of my t-shirts and jerseys. Nanas finally joined my weekly Monday futsal and was told to be really good at it. (Hey..tengok kakak la kan?? kan?? heh). He'll be 14 next year..and some of these pics were taken during my wedding in August and also somewhere around last year, since I was still wearing my braces. Will miss him once mum calls to send him back with them.. he's such a loving sport who loves hugging and to be hugged by us girls in the family...love you bro. a lot!




4 comments:

Jade said...

ai dear,
got 1 assignment 4 u,
hehe..kena tag yer..

bastard united said...

yeah, nanas mmg petah bercakap and has a perv sis who teaches him u know where this is heading to la...but he is cool in my books...

Suhaimi said...

main futsal ada iras ronaldo man united... powerr sehhhh

Anonymous said...

memang pun bercakapp jer...tapi dia titik suhaimi tu yg gua tak tahan tuh...heheh

skidall