11 April 2008

Guess what!

I'm now using the concierge's PC at the Marriot Amsterdam Hotel. Guess what, my room has a high tech tv with all kinds of channels (its amsterdam so u can guess what's in it..hahah) but then..my laptop could not access the internet...wtf!! argg...now i look like one of the hotel's personnel. (it's 1.35am in the morning and i'm wearing my frog-princess pyjama pants. i better go before any of the customers here start asking me for directions. I might tarnish the hotel's reputation with what m wearing now.(what ever that's left lah.hahah) nite2..hugs!!

ps: the weed here is...superbbbbbbbb...n i miss u guys in msia...hugssss

5 comments:

bastard united said...

brownies...'em lovely brownies...
the green fairy, yummm....

if possible, do ur homie a favour, try get the above mentioned items here...heheheh...

take care...

diana luna said...

then bring some home la? *wink*

Anonymous said...

lemme see the frog-princess pyjamas!!
hehehe... enjoy!

abeming said...

alahai jelesnya haku...=(

nazib said...

get me some maui wowie. with like 98.6 % THC content. i'll pay, swipe whatever. just get me that damn thing!!