28 December 2008

Shazmi & Fendy's Big Day.. (officially taken / no longer a virgin)

Nope! It was not a gay wedding, but a 2 separate normal wedding lah!

On the 26th Dec 08, was a day both I had never expected and looking forward to.
  • The unexpected= Shazzy's Wedding,
  • The anticipated= Fendy's wedding.
Let's start with Fendy's! After being reminded for like 30 times by Fendy, who almost gave up on me and my amnesiac mind on 26th would be a Friday..I was lucky that the big boss gave us a half day after lunch since most were still on their Xmas holidays, so off I went to Fendy's solemnization ceremony in Kajang. Thanks to my darling lil' monkey-Hannah who lead me through d confusing routes in Kajang with her eyes closed and we arrived just in time for the event. We managed to witnessed the groom looking both excited and in doubt but realized that it's too late to run now coz if he did, he'll be a minced meat before he even reach out of the front gate. I did a 'thumbs up' which he noticed and looked tonnes more relaxed after he smiled. In the hot and crowded but sweetly english style decorated living room of a modern wooden house, at 5.20pm Fendy & Dhilla were pronounced as husband & wife. Congratulations!!! Glad I was there, to witnessed such happy moments which gave me a flood of deja vu on my own wedding which was just a few months back. I was right about the day to be damn fast right after you say your vows, huh Fendy? Well, it took me 3 months to believe that I'm someone's wife :)
Photobucket
Fendy looking composed but all mushy inside :)
but look at Nizamnuri at the back.hahaha.sabar..your time will come.hihi


Photobucket
The lovely bride, looking serene & pure

Photobucket
Yeay! to Fendy!!


Then I rushed back, send Hannah and get ready for tonite's event. Shazzy's wedding reception at Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam. It's a bummer I was to swamped with work lately that I didn't have time to scout for a bollywood outfit to match the reception theme. It was indeed a grand one. Knowing Shazmi, it was expected to be this well planned.(yes shazzy..it's a bloody honest compliment) It was a joyous moment where all of us ex-Scanners to meet up again and together witness Shazmi's special night...I'm just glad none of us had to dance up the stage like you said we had to :) Dear Shazmi & Nadia..Congratulations!! Nadia, u look gorgeous & mesmerizing while Shazzy cant help looking like a proud man with a smug face to have such a beautiful bride..hihi.

Photobucket
The bride, not enjoying their food like we did. Haha

Photobucket
It feels like ages since we both went to a dinner together!! I miss u Ofey!

Photobucket
Felling deja vu?

Photobucket
My ever loyal & determined prawn processor!


Photobucket
The smug face. I was right,kan? kan?

Photobucket
With the newlyweds who looked more like a bollywood movie character.

Photobucket
We ladies wanna be on stage too so all the make up were not for waste!

Photobucket
Dilla attempting a belly-less dance, me obsessed with my soon to be godchild.

Photobucket
The super excited soon-to-be parents! (me too!!!-about being excited.)

Photobucket
Loyal+determined prawn processor deserves to be on stage too. I love u, syg.

To both lucky couple of the day...I wish you a long & happy life together with eternal love & care with tonnes of babies, grandkids n great grandkids that u lost count and their names not for being old but because of there's just too many of them... :) Cheers!!!

No comments: